Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eye Direction Clues

This is one of the many tools that along with other clues can be helpful. As with anything it is important to establish a baseline, some people can be reversed; while other do not show this at all. This is highly debated in academia, and there are studies on both sides of the validity of it. From personal experience I can tell you there are people that it most definitely works with, and others where I do not use eye movement as an indicator.

The funny thing is I do not look for it, but when I'm talking with someone where it works, it is like my subconscious mind tells me watch the direction of their eyes.

Also, it doesn't have to be their eyes, I have seen their head move in the direction matching clue areas.



An interview from Sunday Morning and for Kate Winslet she is spot on with directional clues.

PART ONE


PART TWO


One thing, there is also some debate as to what each area means. This is what I found:

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting . . . which fields of research and which researchers have a difference of opinions and why?