Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Game Show 'Baggage' Offers an Opportunity to Test Your Ability to Spy the Lie



This game show is a 'dating' game show seen on the Game Show Network, there are two opportunities to test your ability to watch facial expressions and reactions. On the medium baggage the three contestants are on the couch and each of the suitcases are opened and you are able to see the contestants reactions to the baggage (6:44), you can guess what baggage goes with each contestants.

Another is at the end of the show where Jerry list three things in the main contestant's baggage, in the above video watch his facial expressions as Jerry list the three possibilities. My guess was the tattoo, because he looked at the woman when Jerry was saying it to gauge her reaction- also the other times (at the beginning and before the break) when they were listed he showed shame two of the three times it was mentioned. I was wrong, however, I get more right than wrong...When I get it wrong I always review it again... He definitely does not have any stress about his baggage.

If you do not like the show or concept, you can still TIVO or DVR and fast forward to the two spots...◦
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Drew said...

Good thing, I guess. I was sad when Survivor ended.