Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hotel Maid Admits Lying, saying 'I wasn't under oath' and See My Post Where I Said She Was Lying


The hotel maid who accused Dominique Strauss-Kahn of rape rolled around on the floor hysterically crying when confronted about a web of lies she is said to have told to have him arrested. 

As the Manhattan district attorney's office asked a judge to drop the sexual assault case against the former International Monetary Fund chief, it emerged accuser Nafissatou Diallo finally admitted to her deception, simply telling prosecutors: 'I wasn't under oath'.  

In a stunning turnaround, Strauss-Kahn is now almost certain to be released today in court, leaving him free to return to France and even run for the country's presidency.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2028684/Dominique-Strauss-Kahn-scandal-Prosecutors-drop-maids-sex-attack-charges.html#ixzz1Vrj1SNla




See my comments, Maid Speaks Out and how I saw she was lying about the sexual encounter...weeks ago.




Share/Bookmark

0 comments: