Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ruth and Andrew Madoff on 60 Minutes



What I find interesting is when they are both asked simple questions and do not have an answer, especially Ruth. What this tells me is they definitely had a clear goals to do these interviews, and when they were asked questions that where not "practiced" they lost their concentration, slowed their speech as they had to think what would be the best answer to the question.

The son was clear about not knowing what was going on, but whenever he is asked about his father's statements, there is no details- just generalities of what was said.  They appear practiced.

See all the interviews at CBS, click Ruth and Andrew Madoff interviews.
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

ChrisH said...

he was lying wasnt he? seems like it to me but I'm curious bc I havent studied this stuff.