Friday, November 27, 2009

Please Help Support This Website

I do not make money on this website; that is not why I do it anyway- I love the field and I want others to get excited about the same things that I am passionate about.

It is the season, and we all have to shop, if you are thinking about shopping online simply follow the link below to shop at one of the biggest and most trusted online retailers that carry just about everything. I have never heard or seen any deceit, leakage, or hotspots from Amazon!!!



I get a very small commission on purchases and this will help pay for the domain name and books that I purchase related to this site. The site is not going away and it is not in jeopardy- as long as I'm still kicking so will the site.
Thanks in advance, John◦
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: