Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ronald Cummings Jailhouse Interview With Reporter

Several days ago officers from state agencies and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office swarmed in and arrested Ronald Cummings and Croslin on charges of trafficking in prescription pills. While in jail he spoke with a reporter.




Ronald Cummings rambling about who did it (Haleigh Cummings):

"...if they lost a child, whatever the case may be, two people, three people, whatever... done for them..."

In the 911 call the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared Ron states:

Ronald Cummings: “if I find whoever has my daughter before you all do, I’m killing them…I don’t care- I will spend the rest of my life in prison….you can put that on the recording…I don’t care.”

Ronald Cummings: “they better bring f’ing something out here- because if I get my hands on that mother f’er I’m going to kill him…I don’t give a f%*)@# about prison…mother F’ing prison doesn’t scare me.”

Ronald Cummings: “where is my f’ing phone…we’ve got better people to talk to then some mother f’ers who ain’t coming.”


Okay there has been all kinds of speculation about what happened that night. One of the things that has been clear is Ronald and Misty haven't been completely open: did she go to a party and leave Haleigh Cummings alone that night; and now they are arrested on drug charges (even though they are not a couple and Ron has a girlfriend).

One of the things that I notice in the interview and in the 911 call, is how Ron never treats this like a stranger abduction and never fears for his daughters safety.

It is hard for a parent whose child is missing, not to fear the worst, but he doesn't and even from the beginning it is like he has an idea who took Haleigh.

Look again at the last statment of the 911 call, "...we’ve got better people to talk to ..." who would be better than the police... makes you wonder...◦
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: