Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Intense Emotion

The 293rd Military Police Company Deploys For Afghanistan

FORT STEWART, GA - JULY 28: Julie Robinson says goodbye to her son U.S. Army PFC Austin McKee before he deploys to Afghanistan with the 293rd Military Police Company July 28, 2009 in Fort Stewart, Georgia. More than 130 soldiers from the company, attached to the Army's 3rd Infantry Division, will spend the next year in Afghanistan training the Afghan National Police. (Photo by Stephen Morton/Getty Images)

Anytime I see a picture with such intense emotion I have to stop and stare at it for a long time. Obviously there is the macroexpression of sadness; and intense stress in the forehead and through the lower jaw.

When I see someone else smile, I smile... when I see someone else suffer, I suffer... How can you not feel empathy for her? We hope and pray she doesn't shows this same expression again in the next year.◦
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: