Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jermaine Jackson on Today Show This Morning



He was being less than truthful when he mentions planning on going on tour with the Jackson 5 Reunion and Michael being a part of it. He also is being less that truthful about a conversation about speaking about a new song with Micheal. He did not want to speak about Michel's health, and suggests that mental issues was more of a problem than physical issues. I believe that Jermaine showed true emotions of loss and grief.

In regards to the allegations against Michael in the past- I am unclear of his guilt or innocence. I have reviewed past interviews since his death and it is very complicated. Voice analysis show innocence, while his word choice suggest less than honest responses. I believe it is clear that he existed in a different reality and this makes it difficult to read. I do believe he existed as a "child" with a child's heart.◦
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: