Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ivo Sanader Podnio Ostavku!

Just when I thought my life couldn't get any stranger... I was asked to take a look at the following video and analyze.

"But I do not speak the language." I say.
In broken English, "You don't do it? Me thought you look at body language?"
"Well you have me there, okay... send me the link I'll look at it and then an hour later send me the details of what he is saying."



Play along with me and take a look then review my analysis.


Analysis:
Ivo was not particularly excited during the speech, was slightly to highly confused at certain parts of the speech. There was a highly stressful period almost halfway through the speech, and during this time and immediately before he was thinking. Only one time about 3/4 of the way through the video was he pleased with himself. Few inaccuracies were detected during voice analysis. He was relaxed and comfortable throughout the speech.



What is the story: ZAGREB, Croatia — Croatian lawmakers accepted the resignation of Prime Minister Ivo Sanader Thursday, but were left without any explanation of his unexpected move.◦
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: