Tuesday, July 21, 2009

High Profile Person Charged With a Crime

Police officer making arrest

One of the things I have noticed over the years is how high profile people deny their charges to the media. If the person immediately begins stating things concerning attorneys and their day in court... it is not as strong of a denial as I didn't do_________ and it puts me on guard that they may be guilty.

'I'm innocent..." also does not sit well with me, cause even the guilty are innocent before the trial. I'd much rather hear I didn't do it and I will be found innocent.

If someone is stating things concerning being falsely accused and they will have their day in court and they are not showing anger or frustration- I'm on alert. If I'm innocent, falsely accused, having to pay attorneys, and putting my life on hold when I did nothing wrong... I'm not going to calmly accept things without putting out there the harshest denial possible.◦
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: