Sunday, September 27, 2009

Men Lie Twice As Much As Women! Top Ten Lies Men Tell

Businessman drawing a graph
The average man lies 42 times a week to their partners, boss and work colleagues, which amounts to 2,184 a year, or 126,672 over a lifetime.

Comparatively, women told just three a day, an annual total of 1,092 or 68,796 during their life.

The poll, carried out on behalf of 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment to mark the launch of Lie to Me Season 1 on DVD, found that the phrase “Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine”, is the most common lie told by men and women.

Top ten lies men tell

1. Nothing's wrong, I'm fine

2. This will be my last pint

3. No, your bum doesn't look big in that

4. I had no signal

5. My battery died

6. Sorry, I missed your call

7. I didn't have that much to drink

8. I'm on my way

9. It wasn't that expensive

10. I'm stuck in traffic

Next Sunday I will tell you the Top Ten Lies Women Tell.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: