Friday, September 4, 2009

This is What I Think Happened to Haleigh Cummings

Haleigh Cummings disappearance in Satsuma, Florida

Feb 12 2009
This photo released by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office shows Haleigh Cummings, 5, of Satsuma, Florida. Cummings was reported missing from her home early Tuesday morning and an amber alert was issued. Detectives say they are treating her disappearance as an abduction even though there were no signs of forced entry into the home. (UPI Photo/Putnam County Sheriffs Office/Handout) Photo via Newscom Photo via Newscom


This is an educated guess based on the facts and how the people involved have acted since her disappearance.

Haleigh Cummings wet the bed that night (this has just come out in the last week when Misty was given a voice stress analyzer).

Whenever I hear this it puts me on alert. I was just reading a old statement by Green Beret Captain Jeffrey MacDonald, M.D. and in the statement he mentioned, "I was reading on the couch and my little girl Kristy had gone into bed with my wife. And I went in to go to bed, and the bed was wet. She had wet the bed on my side, so I brought her in her own room."

That night his wife, Colette, and his two children, Kristen and Kimberly were murdered. In 1979 MacDonald was convicted of the crime and sentenced to life in prison.

Crying and wetting the bed are common themes I see in cases where there has been an accident or murder involving a child. It is unnecessary information to the main point of the investigation and I always am on alert when this unnecessary information is included.

I believe Ron was directly involved in the accidental death of his daughter this could be due to a violent episode where he lost control of himself when he became enraged because Haleigh wet the bed; or some other accident. I believe Misty may have taken part in the abuse for her to go along with what happened next. She definitely was involved in the aftermath. I believe he left work to come home. It is hard to believe either could have worked together without being together. Perhaps Misty drove to Ron's work? Why did he tell her to turn off her cell phone- tracking purposes?

Ron was quite nervous and scarred in the first 4-5 days after Haleigh's "disappearance" but he quickly changed his demeanor after he convinced others that he had nothing to do with it because he was at work. A former FBI profiler said he became cocky at this point.

Haleigh died that night at which point they both freaked out and did not know what to do. They came up with the plan of an abduction scheme to avoid jail.

Misty has stated in the last week that a rose is where her body is located. I have to believe the body was put into water for the cadaver dogs to not to find it? They both know where the body is, and from the beginning of this ordeal I wanted the police to set up a mentalist/psychic who would do muscle reading called Hellströmism and/or Cumberlandism where they use a map like a Ouija board to find the body. Anyone except the unfeeling killer feels guilty when they think of the body decaying and would feel a certain amount of comfort if a proper burial for the victim occurs.

In cases like this, there is enough for the police to charge one or both of them, but the case becomes stronger with a body. If the suspect is talking to the media, it is all the better- continue to allow him/her to speak because he/she will be able to further implicate themselves.

Ron has coached Misty on what to say and how to act from the beginning.

The news stations got it completely wrong when they said Ron married her so he wouldn't have to testify against her. He convinced her to marry him so she couldn't testify against HIM! She continues to tell more and more of the story as time goes on and she does this because she feels she was not "as bad" as Ron.

In other posts I have referenced things Ron has done such as faked emotions & faked crying, the 911 call, and the incorrect verb tense used that lead me to believe he knew his daughter was dead. He is guilty.

911 Call


P.S. 9/7/2009 There has been a great deal of chatter about this post, understandable. All the experts agree that there is something fishy about Ron and Misty. I have followed this case from the first time I saw an interview with Ron on the Today Show. Something is not adding up about this entire situation, so I went back and analyzed it from the perspective of what a normal parent would do; and what someone would do if they were attempting to cover up guilt. Misty would have broken, she isn't either smart or strong enough to pull something of this magnitude off. I will be looking at the grandmother's interview that I recently became aware of, she is the person who places Haleigh alive at 7 o'clock that evening. More to Come◦
Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to play devil's advocate. Let's say Ron did work that evening. He clocked in went off site came back to work and clocked out. Just because he was at the store at 3am doesn't mean he had just left PDM. It means he was at the store around that time. I used to have a co-worker who would go to the bathroom and not be seen for an hour. People can be where you think, but not. Sorry, I don't believe he was working the time frame that he claims.

Unknown said...

I also think RC was at work. LE has cleared him and that is why. The child was seen by many after he went to work. He did not have time for this after work. To many would be in this for it to be a cover up. They would have to contact all these people and get them to lie. RC may have knowledge that Misty was out or somehow feels someone did this and maybe that is why you think you know he is guilty. I think you are dead wrong.

John said...

It is my understanding that the last person other than Ron or Misty to see Haleigh was her grandmother at 7 pm. From that time on only Ron and Misty were with her.

This case and the way the media swayed public opinion will be studied in college classrooms for decades.

Anonymous said...

Right On! I have always thought Ron did it. No father would cover for his girlfriend, it was his own kid! I'd do anything for my kid and in the 911 call he said he'd kill who ever did it!

Statement Analysis Blog said...

Thank you for your article.

Ron was at work and it has been verified. However it appears that he has abused her (bed wetting andcsexual abuse are linked) is violent, and heavy into drugs

Misty's 911 call is telling. I wrote about it at www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com.

Thank you for an interesting perspective