Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Voice Analysis of Misty Cummings Was Flawed!

I am sorry to have to release this information. I have been very clear about how I feel about this case from the start.

I use the voice analysis software made from the same company that the interviewer uses in this case. Unfortunately, the interviewer has made a mistake when conducting the analysis which I show below.

When you begin the analysis you need to calibrate the software with the interviewee's voice, unfortunately the interview did not do this correctly and this can be seen in the video. He began the calibration when he was explaining the calibration process. In fact from what I can determine his voice was used for a majority of the calibration process. His voice is quite different from Misty's and this will invalidate the results. Voice analysis works with the best baseline.



With zoom in of the software,



I have completed the voice analysis with the video and there are times where his software skews results as a result of this mistake.◦
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: