Monday, October 12, 2009

Men Lie Twice As Much As Women! Top Ten Lies We Tell at Work

Businessman drawing a graph

The average man lies 42 times a week to their partners, boss and work colleagues, which amounts to 2,184 a year, or 126,672 over a lifetime.

Comparatively, women told just three a day, an annual total of 1,092 or 68,796 during their life.

The poll, carried out on behalf of 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment to mark the launch of Lie to Me Season 1 on DVD, found that the phrase “Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine”, is the most common lie told by men and women.

Top ten lies we tell at work

1. Nice to see you again

2. Sorry, I missed your call

3. The traffic was bad

4. I'll give you a ring

5. I'll phone you back in a few seconds

6. I've got this terrible cold

7. My alarm didn't go off

8. I wrote down your number wrong

9. Our server was down

10. The train was delayed◦
Share/Bookmark

0 comments: